1. If you receive the below message following the submission of your ID verification.
It is recommended that at the last step of ID verification, you submit the required photo within 15 minutes or the verification page may expire, resulting in verification failure. Furthermore, you may want to make sure:
- The information provided is consistent with the information in your identification document;
- If an ID card is provided for verification, both the front and back side of the ID card need to be uploaded; if a passport is provided for verification, the page containing your identification information needs to be uploaded;
- The photo of the ID must be clear, unobstructed, and uncropped;
- When uploading the selfie, the photo must be unedited and colored. It cannot be the same photo on your identification document. Please also do not use selfies with white backgrounds.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact our support team.
2. If your identity verification was rejected.
If your place of residence is on the Restricted Countries / Regions List or you are suspected of using fake identification documents for verification, your submission will be rejected. The account will also be disabled once the submission is rejected.