Step 1) Log in your account and select [User Center] in the upper right-hand corner. Select [KYC Verification] on the left side；
Step 2) Select the verification type as [Institutional verification], and click [Verify]. Enter the required account holder information for Level 1: Basic Information and click [Next]；
Basic Information for Account Holder: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Type of ID, ID Number, Country of Residence, State/Province, City, Address, Postal/Zip Code.
Step 3) Follow the page prompt and enter the institutional information for Level 2 verification. You will need to upload the corresponding documents. Then click [Next]；
Institutional information: Institution Entity Name, TAX ID/Business Registration Number; Institutional Onboarding Application Form, Organizational Documents and Beneficial Ownership Information, etc.
Step 4) Pease confirm that the information you entered is correct and consistent with the information on your ID, then click [Start Verification];
Step 5) On the Level 3:ID Verification For Account Holder page, select your nationality and ID type (Passport / Driver’s License / Identity Card), then
- If you would like to use your webcam to take a photo for the verification, please select [Take photo]. Please center your face and your identification document in the photo, and make sure all the details of the ID documents and your face are visible.
- To upload a photo for the verification instead, please select [Upload file], upload a photo of your identification document and a selfie photo, and select [Complete]；
Kindly follow the below guidelines to prevent a delay in your verification process.
- Most Government issued Identification documents may be used, such as Passport, National Identification Card, or Driver’s license(valid IDs may vary between countries/regions, please ensure the type of ID you upload is consistent with the type you selected on the Level 3:ID Verification page.）
- Name and country entered must be exactly as shown in your identification document. Please include your middle name (if any) in either of the name fields
- Only JPG or PNG formats are supported
- Please do not upload scans or copies of your photos
- The uploaded document must be smaller than 5MB
- Information in the passport/identity photo, especially the passport/identity number and the name, must be clearly visible without any modification or obstruction.
- Please do not use selfie with white background or photoshop.
Step 6) After the identity verification information is submitted successfully, verification review may take up to 7 business days once all documents have been correctly submitted；
- Once the type of verification (personal or institution) has been selected and the submission has been approved, you will not be able to change the type of verification.
- Please fill in and upload the identity information in accordance with the instructions shown on the website.
- You may receive requests to provide additional information depending on the information submitted from the Compliance team.