Step 1). First, you need to complete and pass the Identify Verification. To complete a personal or institutional verification, log in to your account and go to the [KYC Verification] page in the [User Center]; KYC Verification
Step 2). Then, you need to turn on two-factor verification under [Account Security] page in the [User Center]. You must turn on at least two verification (cellphone/email/google authenticator).
Step 3). Go to the [USD Deposit] page in [Assets Management] to obtain the receiving bank account information to make your USD deposit.
USD deposit methods supported include SEN and WIRE transfer.
1) SEN: This method of transfer is for existing Silvergate customers only. This method supports immediate settlement with zero fees. Users must contact Silvergate Bank to link their account with account ending in digits *4887. This step will take an estimated 2 working days to link. Once the accounts are linked, this method of transfer is available 24/7.
2) WIRE: This method of transfer is for users who do not own an existing Silvergate bank account. Three types of WIRE deposits are supported. Domestic wires take approximately 1 business day for settlement. International wires take approximately 3-5 business days for settlement. Wires in USD and non-USD currencies are supported.
Types of WIRE deposits:
- US Domestic Wire Transfer
- International Wire Transfer (USD)
- International Wire Transfer (Non-USD Currencies)
- If you completed personal identity verification, the remitting bank account must be a personal account. If you completed institutional identity verification, the remitting bank account must be an institutional bank account.
- Remember to fill in the memo ID, which is the unique code assigned to your account. If the memo ID is left blank or incorrectly entered, the USD will not be credited automatically to your account.