Step 1) Log in your account and select [User Center] in the upper right-hand corner. Select [KYC Verification] on the left side;
Step 2) Select the verification type as [Personal Verification] and click [Verify]. Enter the required account holder information for Level 1: Basic Information and click [Next]；
Basic Information for Account Holder: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Type of ID, ID Number, Country of Residence, State/Province, City, Address, Postal/Zip Code. Then, select [Next]；
Step 3) Please confirm that the information you entered is correct and consistent with the information on your Government issued identification document. Prepare a photo of your identification document and a photo of yourself in advance, then select [Start Verification];
Notice: You will need to upload the photo of your identification document and the photo of yourself within 15 minutes after you select the [Start Verification] button or the page will expire and you will need to restart the verification process;
Step 4) On the Level 2:ID Verification page, select your nationality and ID type (Passport / Driver’s License / Identification Card), then
- If you would like to use your webcam to take a photo for the verification, please select [Take photo]. Please center your face and your identification document in the photo, and make sure all the details of the ID documents and your face are visible.
- To upload a photo for the verification instead, please select [Upload file], upload a photo of your identification document and a selfie photo, and select [Complete]；
Please strictly follow the below requirements to prevent a delay in your verification process.
- Most Government issued Identification documents may be used, such as Passport, National Identification Card, or Driver’s license(valid IDs may vary between countries/regions, please ensure the type of ID you upload is consistent with the type you selected on the Level 2:ID Verification page .）
- Name and country entered must be exactly as shown in your identification document. Please include your middle name (if any) in either of the name fields
- Only JPG or PNG formats are supported
- Please do not upload scans or copies of your photos
- The uploaded document must be smaller than 5MB
- Information in the passport/identity photo, especially the passport/identity number and the name, must be clearly visible without any modification or obstruction.
- Please do not use selfie with white background or photoshop.
Step 5) After the identity verification information is submitted successfully, verification review may take up to 7 business days；
- Once the type of verification (personal or institution) has been selected and the submission has been approved, you will not be able to change the type of verification.
- Please fill in and upload the identity information in accordance with the instructions shown on the website.