Step 1) Log in to your account and click on [User Center] in the upper right-hand corner. Select [KYC Verification];
Step 2) Select the verification type as [Institutional Verification] and click [Verify]. Enter the required account holder information and upload the requir documents for Level 1: Basic Information, click [Next] once you have completed the required information;
a. Basic Information for Account Holder: First / Middle / Last Name, Used or Former Name (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality, Type of ID, ID Number, Title of Current Position In the Institution，Country/Region of Residence, State/Province, City, Address (less than 35 characters), Zip Code;
b. Proof of Address: Please upload a clear and legible copy of at least two of the following documents: Mortgage/Rental agreements/ Utility bills (not older than 60 calendar days)/ Government official notifications (e.g. identification renewal, vehicle renewal or jury duty summons, etc.)/ Bank statements (not older than 60 calendar days). The address stated on the proof should be consistent with the address you put in above, including your name. Make sure the information is clear and issued with a valid date.
Note, each file size should be within 5MB, and in JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF format. (P.O. Boxes are not acceptable as Proof of Address.)
c. U.S. tax status:
I am not a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person (W-8BEN) --Individuals who are not U.S. citizens, individuals in non-U.S. work status who do not have a U.S. SSN, or non-U.S. corporations.
I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person (W-9) --You are a U.S. person (including U.S. citizens, resident aliens, and entities treated as U.S. persons, such as a corporation organized under the law of a state).
d. Statement: Please state the purpose of your account with Stable Universal, Source of Funds, Source of Wealth, anticipated transaction value and volume based on your actual circumstance.
e. IP addresses: Please state the IP addresses to be used when you use our services, you may find your IP addresses on the login history under [Account Security].
Step 3) Follow the page prompt and enter the institutional information for Level 2 verification. You will need to upload the corresponding documents. Then click [Next]；
a. Business Registration Information and Address: Institution Entity Name, Company Email and Signor/ Representative Email, Registration ID Type, TAX ID/Business Registration Number, Address for Registration and Principal Place of Business.
b. Onboarding Application Form and Organizational Documents: Please upload all the required documents per the instruction on the page, and ensure that you provide the corresponding documents if your entity is one of the types listed on the page.
Note, each file size should be within 5MB, and in JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
Step 4) Please confirm that the information you entered is correct and consistent with the information on your valid government issued identification document. Please have your identification document readily available, then select [Start Verification];
Notice: You will need to upload the photo of your identification document and the photo of yourself within 15 minutes after you select the [Start Verification] button, or the page will expire and you will receive a system email notifying you that the verification resulted in an error so that you can resubmit the KYC request;
Step 5) On the Level 3: ID Verification for Account Holder page, select your nationality and ID type (Passport / Driver’s License / Identity Card), then:
① If you would like to use your webcam to take a photo for the verification, please select [Take photo]. Please center your face and your identification document in the photo, and make sure all the details of the ID documents and your face are visible.
② If you are unable to use your webcam or there are issues with the live submission and you would like to upload a photo for the verification instead, please select [Upload file], upload a photo of your identification document and a selfie photo, then select [Complete]；
Please strictly follow the below requirements to prevent a delay in your verification process.
- Most Government issued Identification documents may be used, such as Passport, National Identification Card, or Driver’s license (valid IDs may vary between countries/regions, please ensure the type of ID you upload is consistent with the type you selected on the Level 2: ID Verification page and that the ID is not expired.）
- Name and country entered must be exactly as shown in your identification document. Please include your middle name (if any) in either of the middle Name fields.
- Only JPG or PNG formats are supported.
- Please do not upload scans or copies of your photos.
- The uploaded document must be smaller than 5MB.
- Information in the passport/identity photo, especially the passport/identity number and the name, must be clearly visible without any modification or obstruction.
- Please do not use selfie with white background or photoshop.
Step 6) Follow the instruction to verify, do not leave the page until you see [Image quality check complete]. After the identity verification information is submitted successfully, verification review may take up to 7 business days；
1. Once the type of verification (personal or institution) has been selected and the submission has been approved, you will not be able to change the type of verification.
2. Please fill in and upload the identity information in accordance with the instructions shown on the website.